- Wet roads spraying a mist on my bare legs
- Every shade of green
- Pungent forest-scented breezes, far better than any perfume I've ever smelled
- Visiting for a few minutes with the ladies at Teaching Drum. They age so gracefully and I admire that.
- Going slow enough to nose breath except on hills, and enjoying the pace.
- Highway 32 winds around lakes quite nicely.
- Not one car on Divide Road.
- Stopping to take pictures and eat berries.
- Old growth forests.
- Canopy roads.
- Singing out loud.
- Smiling to myself.
- The hawk that I was close enough to make eye contact with.
- Pileated woodpecker flew in front of me.
- Overcoming getting a little lost (name change on a road).
- Riding on a road named Chicken-In-The-Woods.
- 2nd best iced coffee I've ever had at the end, since I'd parked at Deja Brew.
- 53 miles of awesomeness.
|Hello, Spirit Lake.|
|Beautiful Military Road|
|Teaching Drum, where I stopped to purchase a couple books.|